This companion prepares you for the InnoDays and it guides you during the event based on the InnoDays process. It guides you from challenge to solution by providing you with useful tools and inspiring content. In the next sections, you will find a complete overview of the process with links to each stage divided by day.
How you benefit
- Get inspiration for an idea to pitch at the InnoDays
- Learn to evolve your idea into a solution
- Apply relevant innovation and entrepreneurship theories as both a leader and a team member during InnoDays
How it works
Per each stage of the process you will find:
- Expected outcomes --> Expected deliverables corresponding to a stage (usually a template and an addition to the final pitch deck)
- Tasks --> Suggested steps to deliver the outcomes
- Instructions --> More detailed information about the stage and some advice to complete it
- Content --> Videos, podcasts and articles that help you find inspiration and help you understand the stage better
The expected outcomes serve as inputs for the final pitch-deck that you will hand in at the end of the event.